Multi Dermascope MDS 1000
Multifunction Skin Analysis
Measure skin hydration, oil, elasticity and pigmentation (to recommend sunscreens). Camera images frozen on its monitor complement the skin consultation.
What can the device do?
- Measure skin hydration. The display shows the results: very dry, dry or sufficiently hydrated skin.
- Assessoil (sebum) content on skin and hair. The display shows the results: low oil, normal and oily.
- Measure skin’s elastic properties(biological skin age) by suction (ability of the skin to resist/firmness versus its ability to return to the original position). The result is displayed in % and a chart helps to relate the measurement to the person’s age.
- Analyse skin pigmentationand the recommend of the suitable sun protection factor (SPF) for sun exposure.
- Visioscope®AP 35 skin camera with parallel and cross polarized light: parallel polarized light shows the skin surface structure and cross polarized light shows the skin in depth (e.g. pigmentation, blood vessels, etc.). Simply give the camera button a short press to change the illumination. Pressing the button longer freezes the image on the built-in video-monitor to be discussed with the customer. The camera is also suitable to monitor hair and scalp (hair damage, dandruff, etc.).
- Special foils Sebufix®F 16 and Corneofix® F 20 in convenient dispensers are used with the camera to perform quantitative analysis of sebum production and desquamation (chart interprets the images visible on the monitor). The Sebufix® mounted on the Visioscope® camera shows the sebum production in real time on the monitor.